Modern Warfare Season 2 details were revealed Monday, one day before the season is set to begin. Here is everything we know so far about Modern Warfare Season 2.
Modern Warfare Season 2 Details
Season 2 begins at 1 p.m. ET Tuesday across all platforms. It brings new maps, new multiplayer modes, a new operator, and two new weapons.
- New MP Maps: Rust, Atlas Superstore
- New Ground War Map: Zhokov Boneyard
- New Gunfight Map: Bazaar
- New MP Modes: CDL Playlist, Gunfight Tournament
- New Operator: Ghost
- New Weapons: Grau 5.56, Striker 45
- New Battle Pass
The Battle Pass will cost 1,000 Call of Duty points and players will be able to get instant access to Ghost upon purchase.
Following the release of day one content, while the exact date hasn't been specified, there will be additional content that will become available sometime during season two and that includes:
- New MP Map: Khandor Hideout
- New Operators: Talon, Mace
- New MP Modes: Infected Ground War, NVG Reinforce, Gunfight Variants and more
- New Weapon: Classified