Modern Warfare Weapon Tier List February 2020 features all of the best weapons you should use and weapons you should avoid.
This list features the best to worst LMGs, Snipers and Shotguns found in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Modern Warfare Weapon Tier List February 2020: Best Sniper Rifles, Shotguns and LMGs
- 725 - This shotgun sits at the top due to its range and ability to fire quick shots one after another, both which strongly separate it from all other shotguns. It also packs extreme power that will dominate.
- PKM - The PKM can absolutely shred apart enemies and when equipped with a scope can take out anyone spread around the map. With its crazy power and damage, this LMG will set the tone in any match.
- AX-50 - The king of one-shot kills, the AX-50 is highlighted by its stopping power and ridiculous range, accuracy and damage. You will find no better sniper in the game.
- R9-0 - This shotgun will blast away enemies in close range with its quick fire rate and its overall ease to use. It also does more damage than the 725 but without its range, keeping it mainly useful in only close vicinity's.
- SA87 - The SA87 is solid across the board but falls below the S-Tier due to its low rate of fire, but it makes up for that with its great accuracy.
- M91 - The M91 hits the top in accuracy, damage and range, making the LMG a great pick for any match. While it is consistently reliable, it falls short of those listed above due to low mobility and its ineffectiveness in close range.
- HDR - A lesser version of the AX-50, the HDR will get the job done, but it may take a few shots, making it a less effective gun against players on the move.
- Model 680 - This shotgun is highly effective as long as you hit your target perfectly. Beyond that it is a hindrance as you will be left defenseless after just one shot since the reload time takes a long while.
- Holger-26 - The Holger is fast but highly inaccurate, making it a hit-or-miss LMG, but mainly a miss as even when it hits it will only deal moderate damage.
- Dragunov - The Dragunov is like the HDR in how it will take a few shots to kill an enemy, but it is much worse. You'll become incredibly frustrated at how long it takes this sniper to take down an enemy, making it the worst sniper in the game.
- MG34 - This gun must be used up close, which is territory for shotguns not LMGs. This makes the MG34 the worst LMG as it has to enter close range where those types of guns shouldn't be. You'll likely be taken out by sprayed shotgun shots before you can let enough bullets free from this gun.
- Origin 12 - While it can fire off quick shots, the Origin 12 lacks power and is only useful when nose to nose with an enemy, making it practically useless.