Modern Warfare Weapon Tier List March 2020 features minimal changes to the best weapons in the game.
Two of the most commonly used weapon type, this Modern Warfare tier list looks at the best assault rifles and SMGs. Here are the best weapons to use in each weapon class.
Modern Warfare Weapon Tier List March 2020: Best Assault Rifles and SMGs
- M4A1 - Highly accurate with a fast fire rate, this is the best AR in the game.
- MP5 - Fast with accurate hipfire and good range, the MP5 is a great SMG for any player type.
- MP7 - Leveled accuracy with good mobility, this SMG is a great primary weapon.
- Kilo 141 - Growing more popular among the Call of Duty community, this AR is very forgiving at any range.
- RAM 7 - High damage and high recoil. Players need to be more accurate to get full use from this AR.
- Grau 5.56 - Lightweight, maneuverable, with great range, this AR is great for fast players.
- FN Scar 17s - Large caliber AR that deals high damage over long ranges.
- Striker 45 - SMG deals a good amount of damage at long ranges.
- AUG - Best in close quarter combat, this SMG requires a fair amount of control.
- AK 47 - The AK47 is a high damage AR with increased recoil.
- FR 5.56 - A three round burst AR. Great for slower more accurate players.
- PP 19 Bizon - This SMG is nothing special. It has moderate damage, range and mobility. There are plenty of better SMGs available.
- P90 - The P90 has poor accuracy with a fast fire rate. This SMG is hard to control.
- FAL - The FAL is an AR with high damage and high rate of fire. It has poor control and poor mobility.
- Oden - This AR takes forever to kill. The mobility sucks and the control is awful.
- Uzi - The Uzi is described as simple, steady and effective. This SMG none of those things.
- M13 - There are plenty of better ARs than the M13.