The Monster energy Apex Legends event began on Sept. 1 and brought new in-game content to earn by buying particular cans of Monster energy drinks.
The event also includes a sweepstakes drawing with 10 grand prizes. Ten people and their chosen guests will be awarded a trip to Montreal, Canada for five nights of ziplining, driving, and paintball as well as $1,000 spending cash.
Monster Energy Apex Legends Event Explained
The event requires players to purchase Apex Legends crossover cans of Monster energy and to redeem the code on their receipt at the event's website. There is a good deal of in-game content to be earned through this event, but players will have to buy 60 cans of Monster in order to unlock them all. Unfortunately, all of the skins unlocked in this event are only of rare quality. There are skins for Octane and Wraith, a new skin for the Volt and an energy-themed Holo-spray.
Here's a list of every reward and how many cans of Monster are required to earn them.
- 1 can: Multi-tier badge level 1/5
- 5 cans: 1 battle pass level
- 10 cans: Volt SMG Skin - Vapor Trailed, and 1 battle pass level
- 15 cans: Multi-tier badge level 2/5, and 1 battle pass level
- 20 cans: Octane skin - Abstract Splash, and 1 battle pass level
- 25 cans: Multi-tier badge level 3/5, and 1 battle pass level
- 30 cans: Wraith skin - Energy Transfer, and 1 battle pass level
- 35 cans: Multi-tier badge level 4/5, and 1 battle pass level
- 40 cans: Gun charm - Danger!, and 1 battle pass level
- 45 cans: Multi-tier badge level 5/5, and 1 battle pass level
- 50 cans: Holo-spray - Energy!, and 1 battle pass level
- 55 cans: 1 battle pass level
- 60 cans: 1 battle pass level