The latest patch for NBA 2K22 on Current Gen has just landed.
For those on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch in the middle of their Season 2: Build Your Empire grind, here's a breakdown of the NBA 2K22 Current Gen Nov. 3 Update 1.7 patch notes.
NBA 2K22 Current Gen Nov. 3 Update 1.7 Patch Notes Explained
Here is the list of patch notes for the Nov. 3 update for NBA 2K22 Current Gen:
- Tightened collision detection to prevent “ghost” charging/blocking fouls during gameplay
- Rebirth (and the associated quest) should once again be attainable for those users still looking to properly acquire it
- The Gym Rat badge should once again be attainable for those users still looking to acquire it
- Addressed an issue with custom jerseys that resulted in invisible players in MyTEAM games
- 2020-21 NBA Championship banners have been raised in the Bucks’ Fiserv Forum
- Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K22 across all game modes
Ultimately, this seems like a decent patch, but it does feel like a bit of a step in the wrong direction in as the community surely much prefers to have each fix outlined and detailed no matter how miniscule.
Upon perusing Twitter and Reddit, it appears players are still having issues getting the Rebirth quest to pop up, as well as properly receive Badge progress on those Rebirth builds after they've been made.