In NBA 2K22 MyCareer, players will eventually be tasked with heading over to Erick's Vinyl to answer some miscellaneous music trivia questions at the request of store manager Marvin.
For those nervous about getting grilled with the questions, here's a guide for all the answers to the music trivia questions in NBA 2K22 MyCareer.
NBA 2K22 MyCareer Music Trivia: Erick's Vinyl Answers
The music trivia questions are part of the recurring Personal Brand quest line, "The Music Scene: Marvin's Room," which players receive after they've been drafted to the NBA.
At the time of writing, it appears the way the music trivia works is Marvin will ask the player a set of three questions. While the set of questions is randomized, the questions within the set will be ordered the same, so once Marvin asks the first question, you can quickly figure out what the next two will be.
Here are all of the known music trivia questions and answers known so far in NBA 2K22 MyCareer:
- Rapper Ludacris stars in which film franchise?: The Fast and the Furious
- Which Rapper was named after an 18th Century Peruvian revolutionary?: Tupac Shakur
- Which rapper’s dog “Daddy” was featured on Cesar Milan’s show “The Dog Whisperer”?: Redman
- Which group included the members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young?: N.W.A.
- Who won the first Grammy for best Rap performance in 1989?: DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan sampled what cartoon them on Enter the Wu-Tang?: Underdog
- What artist received acclaim for their role in the semi-autobiographical film 8 Mile?: Eminem
- Which artist keeps a 'Nictionary' of words they've created?: Nicki Minaj
- Which Oscar nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance in 1994?: Queen Latifah
- Which Rap Artist was awarded the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for music?: Kendrick Lamar
- Who was the first Rap Artist to take home a Grammy for Album of the Year?: Lauryn Hill
- Which was the first Rap group to win an Oscar for the Best Original Song?: Three 6 Mafia
- Rapper and mogul Jay-Z began which record label in 1995?: Rock-a-fella
- Which artist became the first rapper to receive Kennedy Center Honors?: LL Cool J
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of “La-Di-Da-Di" originally performed by which MC?: Slick Rick
- In which country was Drake born?: Canada
- Run DMC had a crossover hit with which Rock Band?: Aerosmith
- Which Rapper was a member of Boogie Down Productions?: KRS-One
- What is the title of NAS’s 1994 debut album?: Illmatic
- Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest was featured on what 1990 dance track?: “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite
- Which artist dropped two albums in 1998, both of which debuted at number one on the Billboard charts?: DMX
- What was Christopher Wallace's infamous nickname?: The Notorious B.I.G.
- What was Lil Wayne’s first rap name?: Shrimp Daddy
- What is the song sampled in The Sugarhill Gang’s “Rapper’s Delight”?: “Good Times” by Chic
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat adorned with which number?: Three
- Which Rap classic begins with the line, “Bass, how low can you go?”?: “Bring The Noise” by Public Enemy
- Which golden age hip-hop duo was responsible for the albums "Paid in Full," "Follow the Leader," etc.?: Eric B. and Rakim