In NBA 2K23 MyCareer, it remains crucial to equip the best animations in order for your MyPlayer to maximize its potential, especially in the layup packages department.
For those looking to sidestep defenders and finish consistently at the rim, here's a breakdown of the best layup packages to use in NBA 2K23 MyCareer on current and next gen.
NBA 2K23 MyCareer Best Layup Packages: Current and Next Gen
As always, which layup animations you use ultimately comes down to preference, however, it's important to choose from some of the more popular options. This is because as seen and widely covered in the previous 2Ks, not all sigs are created equal.
Here are the best options to use in the Layup Style categories:
- Long Athlete
- John Wall
Depending on what's available to your build, I would try to choose between these two as they are the least likely to get blocked because of how high their animations finish.
Unfortunately, it is a bit tough to get a lot of the layup packages this year due to how the attribute requirements work, so feel free to use whatever you're comfortable with if you can't get these, as the rest of the options aren't all that noteworthy.
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out:
- NBA 2K23 MyCareer Best Jump Shot: Current Gen and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Music Trivia: Erick's Vinyl Answers
- How to Take Your Shirt Off in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Gym Rat in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Legend Requirements: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Rebirth in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen