NBA 2K23 recently launched on Sept. 8, and has already come with its second batch of patch notes that will smoothen the game with a few quick fixes. This update will not change gameplay but will improve general stability along with solving shots/hooks related issues and other bugs.
Since its release, NBA 2K23 has been highly rated amongst players, scoring 80% on Metacritic. Patch 1.004 was released on Sept. 14, and introduced only minor fixes and other gameplay improvements. This patch solved a number of error code problems players were experiencing from login and disconnect issues. However, a popular VC glitch, MyCareer issues, and a problem with the signing of a player’s shoe contract still remain unaddressed. Hopefully, this upcoming 1GB update will solve some of these unresolved issues.
NBA 2K23 Update 1.005 Patch Notes Explained
Though there has not been a confirmed list of the new patch notes, here is everything we know so far, according to UpdateCrazy.
- Fixed a bug where Post shots/hooks are immune to contests.
- Addressed crashing issues further
- Online game stability improvements.
- Added network connection fixes.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- General stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- The bug where post hooks can green w/o releasing the stick is a known issue and a fix will roll out later.