The full list of NBA 2K24 dunk controls gives players all the tools necessary to execute normal, flashy, and two-handed dunks.
NBA 2K24 mechanics can be a bit overwhelming for new players, especially when it comes to the offensive side of the ball. Whether your MyPLAYER is a Center or a Guard, you will need to familiarize yourself with all the controls in NBA 2K24, from shooting beyond the arc to posterizing your opponent under the rim.
Here's a breakdown of all the NBA 2K24 dunk controls.
NBA 2K24 Dunk Controls: Full List
Here's the full list of NBA 2K24 dunk controls.
- Normal Dunk: RT/R2 + Right stick toward the rim.
- Two-Hand Dunk: RT/R2 + Hold right stick up.
- Dominant Hand Dunk: RT/R2 + Hold right stick to the right.
- Off-Hand Dunk: RT/R2 + Hold right stick to the left.
- Skill Dunk: RT/R2 + Move right stick up and then hold down.
- Flashy Dunk: RT/R2 + Hold right stick down.
- Hanging on the Rim: Hold RT/R2 + Move right stick up and down.
- Spin Dunk: RT/R2 + Rotate right stick.
- Hop Step Dunk: Tap square (X on Xbox) as you run toward the basket and then hold down square + Hold RT/R2
- Euro Step Dunk: Move right stick in the direction of the ball hand and then in the direction of the weak hand + Hold RT/R2
We suggest mastering the basics of dunking with your specific MyPLAYER build before you try to hit a Euro Step Dunk in Park.
To ensure your dunks feel smooth, make sure you have all the best NBA 2K24 settings. Custom offensive options and shot meter settings can make all the difference on the court.
For more on NBA 2K24, feel free to check out: