The NBA 2K24 update 1.2 patch notes for Sept. 14 are here with some quality-of-life fixes and a few key adjustments to MyCAREER mode.
After a week of waiting, the developers finally delivered some changes to NBA 2K24 that will make gameplay feel a lot smoother, especially in The City. Plus, new quest updates in MyCAREER will make earning Mamba Mentality much easier for players of all build types.
Here's a breakdown of the changes in the latest NBA 2K24 patch, per 2K Sports.
NBA 2K24 Sept. 14 Update 1.2 Patch Notes: Full List of Changes
The full list of changes from the NBA 2K24 Sept. 14 update 1.2 patch notes are:
- Fixed an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations.
- Numerous fixes to game stability in The City have been made.
- Resolved a user-reported stutter when playing games on the RISE Affiliation courts.
- You can now properly join a friend in the Gatorade Rental Courts when using the Social Menu.
- Adjusted the Minimizer Quest so it is easier for all player types to complete.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a hang when loading into a MyCAREER save.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent advancement to the second NBA season.
- Resolved a hang when heading to the arena floor before NBA games.
- Michael Jordan can no longer be passed on the GOAT tier list before winning your 7th championship.
- Users can no longer apply the same Floor Setter to more than one badge.
- Resolved user-reported issues with games player after playing Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games.
- Lowered the difficulty of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games against the CPU to Pro.
- Added the ability to select a lineup before entering Triple Threat Online: Co-Op.
- Resolved a hang that could occur in the Trade Finder menu when exiting and re-entering under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Warriors to get rebranded incorrectly going into future seasons in MyNBA.
For more on NBA 2K24, feel free to check out: