Aside from the Champions 2022 Event Pass, the Champions 2022 Bundle and a new Battlepass, the headliner for the Valorant Episode 5 Act II patch notes isn't a new Agent or map changes, but new crosshair features.
Here's a breakdown of the quality-of-life improvements coming to crosshairs at the start of Valorant Episode 5 Act 2.
Here are the official quality-of-life adjustments Riot has made to crosshairs in Patch 5.04:
1. Added the ability to select a custom crosshair color
- Go to Settings -> Crosshair -> Primary, Aim Down Sights or Sniper Scope
- On the drop-down menu for color, select Custom and input the Hex Code (6-digit RGB) value of desired color
- If a non-Hex code is entered, the crosshair will revert to the previous color
2. Added the ability to independently tune horizontal and vertical crosshair lines
- Go to Settings -> Crosshair -> Primary or Aim Down Sights -> Inner/Outer Length
- Disabling the middle "chain" icon enables independent tuning
- Left slider is for the horizontal line and the right slider is for the vertical line
3. Added the ability to copy spectating player’s crosshair settings
- When spectating another player, type "/crosshair copy" or "/cc" to import the crosshair of the player you are spectating and save it as a new crosshair profile
4. Increased the number of crosshair profiles available from 10 to 15
Ultimately, these new changes should breathe some fresh air into the game as players will have much more customization options to play with, as well as an even easier time sharing their crosshairs.
Valorant Episode 5 Act II is available now on Windows PC (via Riot Client, Epic Games Store).
For more on Valorant, feel free to check out: