New League of Legends champion Yuumi enters League of Legends Patch 9.10, which goes live Tuesday.
Yuumi, the Magical Cat, will officially be on the live servers for players to try out. The 144th champion in the game enters the fray alongside other champion changes.
Here's everything you need to know about the newest champion Yuumi.
League of Legends Patch 9.10 Adds Yuumi to Champion Roster
Here is a full list of Yuumi's abilities in League of Legends:
Prowling Projectile (Q)
- ACTIVE: Yuumi fires an errant missile that deals magic damage to the first enemy hit.
- If the missile is in flight for one second, it deals bonus magic damage and applies a decaying slow to enemy champions struck
- While Attached, Yuumi directs the trajectory of the missile instead for up to three seconds before fizzling
You and Me! (W)
- PASSIVE: Yuumi and her Anchor gain bonus attack damage or ability power equal to a percentage of the other's highest stat. Additionally, Yuumi starts with a point in You and Me! and Prowling Projectile instead has six ranks.
- ACTIVE: Yuumi dashes to an allied champion and attaches to them. While Attached, Yuumi is untargetable except from turrets and follows her Anchor's movement, losing hte ability to attack but retaining the ability to cast (except movement spells).
- ACTIVE - Change of Plan: Yuumi can switch her Anchor at no cooldown, and will detach automatically if her Anchor dies. If re-activated without a valid target, Yuumi will detach from her Anchor and dash up to 250 units in the target direction.
- PASSIVE: Yuumi periodically stores a Zoomies charge, up to two stored at once
- ACTIVE: Yuumi heals herself, with the base amount increased by target missing health and the scaling amount increased by target's missing health, and gains 25% (+10% per 100 AP) bonus movement speed decaying over two seconds
- While Attached, her partner is targeted by the ability instead
Final Chapter (R)
- ACTIVE: Yuumi recoils X units in the opposite direction, after whihc Book launches seven waves over 3.5 seconds, each dealing magic damage. Enemy champions hit take only 40% damage from subsequent waves, and when struck with three waves, they are rooted for 1.75 seconds.
- Yuumi can move and cast both You and Me! and Zoomies during Final Chapter
Yuumi also joins the fray with the Battle Principle skin as her base skin.
Photo courtesy of Riot Games