Trainers in Sapporo, Japan, will soon be able to take part in the latest of the Pokemon GO worldwide events.
According to a post on the official Pokemon GO news blog, the event will take place in Nakajima Park and throughout the city of Sapporo. From Aug. 5-7, trainers who spring for the currently on sale ¥3,000 tickets will be able to take advantage of all the celebration has to offer.
Pokémon GO Fest: Sapporo Event Revealed
GO Fest: Sapporo will be split into two sessions, Morning and Afternoon. The only significant difference between these two options is what time trainers will be directed into the city.
- Morning session: 8 a.m.—1:30 p.m. Nakajima Park | 2:30 p.m.—8 p.m. Sapporo City
- Afternoon session: 2:30 p.m.—8 p.m. Nakajima Park | 8 a.m.—1:30 p.m. Sapporo City
Trainers will be required to pick their sessions with a one-hour intermission allowing for travel. The programming will only be available inside Sapporo regardless of ticket purchase. Additionally, two add-on experiences may also be secured at an extra cost. For clarity, we've lifted this from the post, itself:
- Raid Lover add-on +¥1,200 (including applicable taxes): This add-on grants up to 12 in-person Raid Passes total for each day by spinning Photo Discs at Gyms, an additional 5,000 XP after every raid you complete successfully, and six additional Candy and three additional Candy XL after catching Pokémon in five-star raids.
- Critical Hatch add-on +¥1,200 (including applicable taxes): Hatch Eggs in 1/4 the normal distance (this bonus does not stack with other similar bonuses), and earn double the XP, double the Candy, and double the Stardust for hatching Eggs.
Other perks granted by ticket purchase include:
- Shiny Pansage and Shiny Swirlix will be making their Pokémon GO debuts.
- Sky Forme Shaymin will appear in Raids.
- Team GO Rocket balloons will appear more frequently with 2x Mystery Components per victory.
- Eggs will require one-half their normal Hatch Distance.
- Take a snapshot at the event for a surprise!
- Event-themed Field Research will be available.
- You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts.
- Confetti will be appearing on the in-game map.
More information can be found on the Pokemon GO news blog.