Niantic Labs Announces Ticket Sales for Pokemon GO Safari Zone in Seville, Spain
By Jack O'Dwyer
Niantic Labs, developer of the augmented reality mobile game, Pokemon GO, has released tickets for the next pop-up Safari Zone in Spain.
Spanish Pokemon GO players will have their weekend in the spotlight with the advent of a brand new Pokemon GO Safari Zone event this May. With an assortment of Pokemon themed after the town's founder—Hercules—and his 12 labors, trainers are in for a treat and will likely be tasked with catching each one.
Now, they can finally get their tickets and guaranteed entry into the event.
Pokemon GO May Safari Zone in Seville, Spain
Tickets can be purchased via the official Niantic Labs live event ticketing page. The prices are as follows:
- General Admission: €21
- Early Access Admission: €26
General admission allows trainers to enjoy the event from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. while Early Access grants admission between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
The event, itself, will take place in Parque del Alamillo, but trainers will only be able to participate during the dates and times stated on their ticket.
According to the event details gathered by Leek Duck, a credible Pokemon GO community researcher and resource organizer, the Safari Zone Pokemon are meant to be themed around Hercules' 12 labors and will include encounters with:
- (Shiny) Taurus (as the Cretan Bull)
- (Shiny) Miltank (as Geryon's Cattle)
- (Shiny) Deino (as the Lernean Hydra or Cerberus)
- (Shiny) Solrock
- Unown E
We suspect trainers may also be able to find these Pokemon corresponding to the other eight or nine labors:
- Litleo or Shinx (as the Nemean Lion)
- Sawsbuck (as the Hind of Ceryneia)
- Tepig (as the Erymanthean Boar)
- Ponyta (as the Horses of Diomedes)
- Cherubi (as the Apples of the Hesperides)
- Minccino or Hippopotas (as the Augean Stables)
- Murkrow, Spearow, and/or Chatot (as the Stymphalian Birds)
- Vullaby, Nidoqueen, or Kangaskha (as Hippolyte's Girdle)