In a recent video, Jake "OPMarked" Hernandez went through his tips and tricks on how he ups his win percentage in Call of Duty: Warzone. While the video didn't go into too much depth on which setting he employs, the streamer provided viewers with a complete run-through on how he achieves wins in solo matches.
OPMarked begins with marking out his jump spot, keeping in mind the flight path so that he knows when to jump. The flight path is going to be fairly close to the mark so he knows the spot will likely be hot.
,The streamer soon makes his way to the train cutting through the map, taking it slow as he watches his angles and keeping an eye on anyone coming too close. He takes his time, performing a sweep of the train and comes across an armor box.
"Right now I personally value armor boxes to be less valuable than munitions so I'm probably going to keep the Dead Silence for now," he notes in the video.
The 22-minute video goes on to detail the full tactics OPMarked employs to secure his wins in solo matches. Commenters were quick to praise the video, saying that it enabled them to make useful changes to their own gameplay.
User BennyKenobi said "Great video OP! Love to hear what you're thinking as you play, learnt loads from watching you. Definitely a better player because of it, keep 'em coming."
OPMarked Warzone Settings Explained
OPMarked has also gone over his graphical settings in the past. He plays on an RTX 2070 Super and uses the following settings:
- Screen refresh rate: 144
- Render resolution (1920x1080): 100
- Aspect ratio: Automatic
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Custom framerate limit: 300
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex low latency: Enabled
- Display gamma: 2.4 (BT1886)
- Texture resolution: Low
- Texture filter anisotropic: Normal
- Particle quality: High
- Bullet impacts & sprays: Enabled
- Tessellation: Disabled
- On-demand texture streaming: Enabled
- Streaming quality: Normal
- Shadow map resolution: Low
- Cache spot shadows: Disabled
- Cache sun shadows: Disabled
- Particle lighting: Low
- DirectX Raytracing: Disabled
- Ambient occlusion: Disabled
- Screen space reflection (SSR): Disabled)
- Anti-aliasing: SMAA 1x
- Depth of field: Disabled
- Filmic strength: 1.00
- World motion blur: Disabled
- Weapon motion blur: Disabled
- Film grain: 0.00