Overwatch's new hero, Echo, hit the game's Public Test Region on Thursday, just one day after Blizzard announced she would be the 32nd playable hero.
Overwatch Echo Arrives on PTR
Overwatch Echo Abilities
- Glide (Passive): Hold jump to glide while falling.
- Tri-Shot (Primary Fire): Fires three shots at once, in a triangle pattern.
- Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire): Fire a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay.
- Flight (Shift): Fly forward quickly and then free-fly briefly.
- Focusing Beam (E): Channel a beam for a few seconds. Deals very high damage to targets under half health.
- Duplicate (Ultimate): Become a copy of the targeted enemy hero. They cannot swap heroes for the duration.
Kaplan described Echo as playing like a combination of Pharah and Tracer. She can dish out plenty of damage and has very high mobility, but is relatively squishy at only 200 HP.
Blizzard has yet to reveal when Echo will arrive on live Overwatch servers.