Overwatch update 2.66 went live Monday as the first patch to hit live servers following the start of the seasonal Overwatch Anniversary event.
Overwatch update 2.66 wasn't meaty in terms of content, considering Anniversary is still going strong. The seasonal event celebrates the game's birthday and lets fans participate in content from every other event.
Here's everything you need to know about the latest Overwatch patch.
Overwatch Update 2.66: Everything You Need to Know
Here's the full list of changes from the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue with Deathmatch games that caused matched to be canceled when there were fewer than seven players remaining. Deathmatch games will now be canceled when there are fewer than four players remaining
- Quickplay leaver penalty now working as intended for Deathmatch modes
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines to stop playing n the Hero Gallery after playing 128 of them
- Added remaining Japanese translations for Anniversary unlocks and Workshop content
- D.Va - Changed the decal on the Academy D.Va skin from "판결자" to "가디언"
- Torbjorn - Fixed a bug that allowed Torbjorn's turret to shoot through walls in certain locations
- Ashe - Fixed a bug where Ashe wasn't gaining ultimate charge while B.O.B. existed
- Brigitte - Changed Brigitte's "Take a hike" Anniversary voice line to "Get out of here"
- Roadhog - Changed Roadhog's "You're a talker. I don't like talkers" Anniversary voice line to "I'm beached as, bro"
Overwatch update 2.66 is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Photo courtesy of Blizzard