Overwatch Workshop updates arrived on the Overwatch Public Test Realm on Thursday.
The changes themselves are fairly minimal, with two applying only to the PC version of Overwatch. Check out all the changes listed in the patch notes below.
Overwatch Workshop Changes
- Visual update applied
- Check boxes added to support operations on multiple conditions/actions/rules.
- You can now disable conditions/actions/rules without deleting them.
- (PC) When copying conditions/actions/rules, the contents will also be copied to your clipboard in a text format.
- (PC) When pasting conditions/actions/rules, the editor will use the text from your clipboard.
- Increased maximum number of effects from 64 to 128.
- Added ‘Modify Global Variable At Index’.
- Added ‘Modify Player Variable At Index’.
The Overwatch Workshop, a tool players can use to create their own in-depth game modes, heroes, and more, hit the game's live servers Tuesday as part of the Overwatch Anniversary update.
Photo courtesy of Blizzard