A new Overwatch Workshop mode has risen to the front page of the Overwatch Reddit featuring Lucio.
The Overwatch Workshop is one of the best features added by Blizzard. The Workshop allows players to create community modes with fun modifications, add-ons and more. Players creative enough even ported other games into Overwatch such as Super Smash. Bros and more.
Here's everything you need to know about the Slide 'n' Boop mode from Ch4rLizard.
Overwatch Workshop Mode Slide 'n' Boop Gives Lucio New Life
Here's a list of rules and mods from Ch4rLizard's video description:
- Permitted heroes: Lúcio
- Damage Dealt: 400% (Boop DPS = 100)
- Active Abilities: Soundwave, Amp It Up, Sound Barrier
- Passive Ability: Crouch Slide|
- Ultimate Ability active charge rate: 200% of normal
- Ultimate Ability passive charge rate: 0% of normal
- TDM @ FFA Frag Limit: 30
- TDM @ FFA Time Limit: 10 min
"Crouch Slide is a movement technique that first appeared in Quake 4. In Slide'n'Boop I didn't reproduce it completely, but retained such important features as bonus speed and depedance on the height to drop from. Lúcio felt natural to obtain this ability," Ch4rLizard said in the YouTube description.
To import the FFA code, use 1YHS4 and code FJEFS for TDM.
Photo courtesy of Ch4rLizard