The Play Safe Together missions in League of Legends are part of the game's charity fundraising efforts to support those affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). These missions reward players with in-game goodies culminating in a Hextech chest and key. Here are the missions available so far, and how to complete them.
Play Safe Together Missions League of Legends: How to Complete COVID-19 Charity Missions
So far only three missions have been revealed in the Play Safe Together set. The first is simply to complete the other five missions, three of which have yet to be released. Here are all the missions currently available to be completed in League of Legends, plus their corresponding rewards.
Play Safe Together
- Objective: Complete all five of the "Play Safe Together" Missions
- Reward: Hextech Chest and Key
Play Safe Together — 1 of 5
- Objective: Play a matchmade game while in a pre-made group of two or more players OR play five matchmade games
- Reward: 800 Blue Essence and the Game On ward skin shard
Play Safe Together — 2 of 5
- Objective: Get 10 takedowns while in a pre-made group of two or more players OR play five matchmade games
- Reward: 2,000 Blue Essence
Riot Games will reveal more of the Play Safe Together missions as the COVID-19 event continues.