Cyber Monday is almost here, and many retailers are announcing their special sales early. Wondering what the PlayStation Store is planning for the day? We've got you covered.
The PlayStation Store's Black Friday sales initially began on Nov. 18, giving customers a head start on their holiday shopping. In addition to deals on games and accessories, the PlayStation Plus subscription service is also purchasable for up to 25% depending on your selected plan.
PlayStation Store Cyber Monday 2022 Deals Listed
As the PlayStation Store's Black Friday deals last until Nov. 28, it's likely that their Black Friday sales will coincide with Cyber Monday. Here are some of the top-selling deals:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 & PS5 Standard Edition – $19.99, was $49.99
- EA Sports FIFA 23 Standard Edition PS5 & PS4 – $41.99 and $35.99, respectively
- NBA 2K23 PS5 Standard Edition – $34.99, was $69.99
- Gotham Knights PS5 Standard Edition – $41.99, was $69.99
- EA Sports Madden NFL 23 PS4 – $29.99, was $59.99
- Stray PS4 & PS5 – $23.99, was $29.99
- The Last of Us Part I PS5 Standard Edition – $49.69, was $69.99
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition PS4 – $14.99, was $29.99
- Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 & PS5 – $24.99, was $49.99
- Gran Turismo 7 Standard Edition PS5 – $39.89, was $69.99
Additionally, several add-ons for PlayStation games are also discounted if you're looking for a chance to get some DLC for a bargain price.