We've broken down all the major events heading to Pokemon GO this April 2022.
In addition to weekly 1 PokeCoin bundles containing a single Remote Raid Pass restocking every Monday, here are the biggest developments content wise for Pokemon GO this upcoming month.
Pokemon GO April Events: Full List
Below, we've listed each important event coming to Pokemon go this upcoming month, April 2022. From week-long celebrations to 24-hour features, here's what to expect lifted directly from Niantic Labs:
- April Fools’ 2-Oh?-22: We’ve heard some odd whisperings that a mysterious event will be happening on Friday, Apr. 1, 2022.
- All-Hands Rocket Retreat: Additional sources report the potential for heightened Team GO Rocket activity from Sunday, Apr. 3, 2022, to Thursday, Apr. 7, 2022. Stay alert!
- Community Day Classic, Mudkip: On Thursday, Apr. 10, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., Mudkip will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Spring into Spring: From Tuesday, Apr. 12, 2022, to Monday, Apr. 18, 2022, get ready to jump headfirst into spring with this themed event.
- Sustainability Week: From Wednesday, Apr. 20, 2022, to Monday, Apr. 25, 2022, Trainers will be able to reflect on the importance of sustainability while another Pokémon originally discovered in the Alola region makes its Pokémon debut!
- Community Day, Stufful: On Friday, Apr. 23, Stufful, the Flailing Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut and will be appearing in the wild!
Pokemon GO April Raids: New Bosses, Mega Changes, and More
This April, trainers can expect the following Pokemon to take over five-star Raids:
- Tapu Lele: Present—Apr. 5
- (Shiny) Therian Forme Thundurus: Apr. 5-12
- Tapu Bulu: Apr. 12-26
- (Shiny) Therian Forme Landorus: Apr. 26-May 3
The following Pokemon will be rotating through Mega Raids next month:
- (Shiny) Mega Charizard Y: Present—Apr. 5
- (Shiny) Mega Manectric: Apr. 5-12
- (Shiny) Mega Pidgeot: Apr. 12-29
- TBA: Apr. 29-May 3
All above rotations will turn over at 10 a.m. local time on the first/last date listed.
April's Raid Hours will occur from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., local time, and are as follows:
- (Shiny) Therian Forme Thundurus: Apr. 6
- Tapu Bulu: Apr. 13
- Tapu Bulu Apr. 20
- (Shiny) Therian Forme Landorus: Apr. 27
Pokemon GO April Spotlight Hours Revealed
April's Spotlight Hours will take place from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., local time, and are as follows:
- Stunky: Apr. 5 with 2x Transfer Candy
- (Shiny) Bunnelby: Apr. 12 with 2x Evolve XP
- (Shiny) Oddish: Apr. 19 with 2x Catch Stardust
- Sunshine Form Cherrim: Apr. 26 with 2x Catch XP
Pokemon GO April Research Breakthrough Encounter
From Friday, Apr. 1 at 4 p.m. ET to Sunday, May 1 at 4 p.m. ET, the encounter for completing research breakthroughs will be with Alolan Marowak.
More information can be found on Niantic's official Pokemon GO news blog.