Pokémon GO's Charge Up event has officially started and the Field Research tasks are here. The Charge Up event is the first to highlight electric-type Pokémon, and with it, the introduction of Tynamo and its evolutions.
Pokémon GO Charge Up Field Research
So for Charge Up's Field Research tasks, you'll be able to find them at spinning PokeStops during the event. However, if you do not have time to complete them straight away, don't worry as you can save the tasks and complete them later - but, you won't be able to collect them after the event has finished.
So, what are the Field Research tasks? Well, we've got them all lined up for you here:
- Catch five Electric-type Pokémon. Reward: Pikachu, Voltorb or Joltik encounter.
- Power up Pokémon five times. Reward: Three Great Balls.
- Catch 25 Electric-type Pokémon. Reward: Tynamo encounter.
- Power up Pokémon seven times. Reward: 10 Gengar, Gyarados or Pidgeot Mega Candy.
- Power up Pokémon 10 times. Reward: 10 Ampharos or Manectric Mega Candy.