Pokémon GO's Charge Up event is here and the rewards for the Timed Research are everywhere. For this event, Niantic has split it into four parts- short for an event like this but gives trainers plenty of time to complete.
The Season of Legends is off to a fast start this month, and the new Charge Up event is a nice easy break from last week's quick-paced Searching for Legends event.
Pokémon go charge up rewards
Each step of the Timed Research in Charge Up contains pretty easy tasks that aren't too time-consuming either. To top it off, there are some pretty great rewards as well.
- Catch five Electric-type Pokémon: Pikachu.
- Evolve a Pokémon: Voltorb.
- Power up Pokémon five times: 10 Pokeballs.
Rewards: Tynamo, Unova Stone, 10 Ampharos Mega Energy.
- Make three Nice Throws in a row: Magnemite.
- Make three Curveball Throws in a row: Magnemite.
- Make three Great Throws: Magnemite.
Rewards: Magneton, 1 Sinnoh Stone, 10 Manectric Mega Energy.
- Use seven berries to help catch Pokémon: 10 Pokeballs.
- Evolve three Electric-type Pokémon: Electabuzz.
- Power up Pokémon ten times: 3 Razz Berries.
Rewards: Porygon, Upgrade, 15 Ampharos Mega Energy.
- Transfer 15 Pokémon: 10 Pokeballs.
- Evolve five Electric-type Pokémon: Jolteon.
- Power up Pokémon 15 times: Manectric.
Rewards: Tynamo, Unova Stone, 15 Manectric Mega Energy.