Pokémon GO's February Community Day is set to commence on Feb. 7, between 11am to 5pm (local time) and this month is set to be all about Roselia. While the Grass- and Poison-type Pokémon may not be the most popular one out there, Pokémon GO has decided to dedicate this months' Community Day to be all about Roselia.
As always, there are a ton of features available to trainers including some rather fantastic bonuses. Bonuses that allow trainers to hatch extra eggs in their quest to find the Shiny Roselia or Roserades; which know both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type), and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
Pokémon GO's February Community Day
So, what to expect? Well, while usually, Niantic does not confirm the chance of gaining a shiny, it has been a part of every other Community Day so far. So, the odds are pretty good of seeing them out in the wild. But what else?
- First up, there will be a one-time-purchase-only, Roselia Community Day Box available in the in-game store for 1,280 coins - said to include four incense, four Super Incubators, 30 ultra Balls, and an Elite Fast TM!
- Remember, evolving your Roselia during the event (or up to two hours afterwards) will allow you to get a Roserade that knows both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type), and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Budew will also be hatching from 2km Eggs, so keep an eye out!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There will even be an event-exclusive timed Rresearch task for you to complete. And in doing so, you can earn Sinnoh Stones.
- You can also get the Roselia Community Day exclusive, Special Research story: Stop and Smell the Roselia, for just US$1 (or the equivalent). But if you have already purchased a ticket for the Pokémon GO Tour Kanto Tour by Wed. 3, you will be able to access this story for free!
- Last but not least - Field Research! Like last month's Community Day, there will be (temporarily) special Field Research tasks up for grabs that revolve around Roselia. Be sure to leave a space for these tasks if you want to see them.
So that is all of February's Community Day's offerings, and boy is it a lot. Keep an eye out this Sunday for Roselia, and if you're lucky, you might even spot a shiny. Good Luck!