Pokemon GO has a challenge for level 45 trainers to help them hit the new level cap at 50.
Niantic Labs recently increased its trainer level cap from 40 to 50—four years after the game's release. Although many trainers have already hit the previous threshold, the developers are committed to making sure everyone gets a chance to be the very best.
Pokemon GO Level 45 Challenge
- Power-up Pokemon 45 times—4500 Stardust
- Make 450 Nice Throws—3 Star Pieces
- Spin 45 PokeStops or Gyms—4500 Experience
After completing these tasks, the final rewards include 4500 Stardust, 4500 Experience, and a Cyrogonal encounter.
- Battle in the GO Battle League 45 times—4500 Stardust
- Earn 45 candies walking with your Buddy—3 Rare Candies
- Catch 45 different species of Pokemon—4500 Experience
The final rewards for this stage include 4500 Stardust, 4500 Experience, and three Remote Raid Passes.
- Make 8 Great Throws—4500 Stardust
- Win 45 Raids—1 Lucky Egg
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader 7 times—4500 Experience
Third stage final rewards are 4500 Stardust, 4500 Experience, and three Super Incubators.
This stage is made up of auto-complete tasks. Rewards available for players include a total of 4500 Stardust, 45,000 Experience, three XL Rare Candies, a Sandile encounter, a Chimecho encounter, and a new trainer avatar pose.