Pokemon GO Sierra counters are needed information for those that have collected six Mysterious Components. Once you do so, you can create a Rocket Radars which can find Team GO Rocket Leaders. One of those leaders are Sierra.
You can find them in hideouts. They resemble regular PokeStops until you get within range of them, at which point the Team GO Rocket Leader will appear next to the PokeStop.
Here is a list of the possible Pokémon you will face, and which counter Pokémon to use.
Pokemon GO Sierra Counters: How to Beat Sierra Sneasel
How to Beat Sierra in Pokémon GO: Pokémon 2 Hypno, Lapras, Sableye
- Hypno – Giratina (Origin Forme), Darkrai, Tyranitar, Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Metagross
- Lapras – Machamp, Magnezone, Raikou, Metagross
- Sableye – Gardevoir, Togekiss, Granbull
How to Beat Sierra in Pokémon GO: Pokémon 3 Alakazam, Houndoom, Gardevoir
- Alakazam – Giratina (Origin Form), Darkrai, Tyranitar, Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Metagross
- Houndoom – Machamp, Rampardos, Tyranitar, Groudon, Kyogre
- Gardevoir – Metagross, Dialga, Giratina (Origin Form), Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Roserade (w/ poison-type attacks)