Pokémon GO Stackable Items received a time-duration upgrade in a recent update.
In the constant battle of mobile phone games and applications taking up users' screen times, Niantic hopes to attain the attention of their Trainers for longer periods of time.
A recent update to their beloved, geographical-based mobile game Pokémon GO saw amazing updates for players all-around.
Pokémon GO Stackable Items Upgrade
Let's dive into how Niantic is enhancing their users' experiences via this new update:
- Players can now access Raid Battles within their vicinity
- Players can now receive one daily Field Research task without attending a Pokéstop
- Upon running low on Gifts, players will receive Gifts from their Buddy Pokémon
- Players can power up their Pokémon faster
- Players can now stack items simultaneously to extend their time
The stackable items within the augmented reality (AR) mobile game include Star Pieces, Lucky Eggs, and Incenses. Players who play the game for extended lengths of time and optimize their active bonuses will greatly enjoy this new stackable feature.
Now, Trainers are able to activate more of these items before already activated items' effects have worn off, which will in turn extend the duration of the items' effects. Contrarily, there is a 24-hour cap per item.