Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX All Bosses are eight bosses scattered throughout the game. Here is a chronological guide to every boss you will encounter during your exploration.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX All Bosses
- Skarmony: Skarmony, a steel type Pokemon, is the first boss of the game located in an open arena on Mt. Steel. Steel type take double damage from Fire and Electricity Pokemon. Skarmony's best move is Air Cutter and Metal Claw so attack from a distance. Once defeated, you will be able to recruit more Pokemon to your team.
- Team Meanies: These Pokemon can be found in Sinister Woods. Consisting of Gengar, Ekans and Medicham, players must be at least level 13 to match up against these three. Recruit as many Pokemon as you can and have one Psychic or Ground attack at the ready. Make sure you have a lot of berries in your inventory to minimize staus effects and revive fainted Pokemon.
- Zapdos: Zapdos is Electric/Flying type with 500 health that can be found on Mt. Thunder. Be level 20 and use Rock and Ice attacks. Have an inventory full of Wands and Sleep Seeds. You don't get any rewards except for information.
- Moltres: Moltres can be found on Mt. Blaze and has 700 health. This Pokemon is weak to Water and Electricity and should be countered with Rock Attacks. Attack from the side and keep your distance.
- Articuno: Found in Frosty Forest, this 700 health ice bird is weak against Rock attacks and takes double damage from Steel, Fire and Electric types. Don't use Ground attacks. A new Pokemon, Absol, will join your team once you beat Articuno.
- Mankeys: These three Mankeys have 300 health each and are vulnerable to Flying, Psychic and Fairy types. Confuse or paralyze the Mankeys to defeat them.
- Groudon: Found in Magma Cavern, this Ground type can be defeated with a range of Water and Ice moves. Have Reviver Seeds, Apples, Elixirs and Berries ready to use. Groudon has over 1600 health so prepare for a long battle.
- Rayquaza: This will be your longest battle yet as you fight it out against Rayquaza in the Sky Tower. You will need Reviver Seeds, Apples, Ethers, Oran Berries, Orbs and Curing Berries. Use Ice attacks and ensure you are level 36 at a minimum. If you find yourself in a losing battle, use an Escape Orb to avoid losing your items.