In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Gyms operate a little differently. Here's how to pass the Medali Gym Test and Secret Menu quiz.
Traditionally, Pokémon Gyms have players working their way through, fighting any trainer in their path. What usually results in a battle of brawn between Pokémon has been switched up somewhat in Scarlet and Violet. Instead, players now need to overcome puzzles and other challenges to reach the Gym Leader.
This can be seen in Medali Gym, the Normal-type in Medali. This Gym tasks players with ordering an item from a secret menu. Unfortunately, players won't know what this item will be.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Medali Gym Secret Menu Items Answers Listed
Players will need to head to the Treasure Eatery after collecting clues from battles. The following clues can be found:
- At the Medali Gym — “how the regulars season their dishes
- Child Student by the Ice Cream stand — “the odd one out at one of the ice cream stands”
- Shop near the Ice Cream vender — Grilled Rice Balls
- Female Student by the Medali Gym — “a dark spot surrounded by stairs”
- Male Student near benches — “listen to the blue bird Pokémon”
- Medali resident with Sqeakabilly on their head — Meedyum
- Treasure Eatery: man sitting at the bar — Lemon
From these clues, players can pull four answers which they can pass on to the Chef:
- Grilled Rice Balls
- Fire Blast (Extra Crispy)
- Serving size: Medium
Once completed, return to the Medali Gym and face the Normal-type Gym Leader Larry.