Pragmata, the action-adventure game currently in production at Capcom, won't arrive until 2023, according to Sony's presentation at CES 2021. Capcom had originally planned to release the game in 2022 on PS5, PC and Xbox Series X. The developer has yet to confirm the delay on its press site.
Project Athia, meanwhile, received a January 2022 release window. The mysterious game, developed by Final Fantasy 15 studio Luminous Productions and published by Square Enix, was first announced in June 2020.
Several other games had their release dates listed in the CES presentation:
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 2021
- Horizon Forbidden West - 2021 (also coming to PlayStation 4)
- Returnal - March 19, 2021
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits - March 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Solar Ash - June 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Little Devil Inside - July 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Stray - October 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- GhostWire: Tokyo - October 2021