PUBG Badlands: PUBG Corp Releases New Survivor Pass
By Nathan Fusco
PUBG Badlands is the name of the new Survivor Pass for Season 5.
PUBG Corp released the latest patch on Oct. 16. It brought a whole slue of changes like throwable melee weapons, loot drop rate changes on Miramar, and vending machines on Miramar.
PUBG Badlands Survivor Pass Missions
Here is everything on the new Survivor Pass.
There are two tracks of Season Missions: Melee and Badlands.
- Melee Track: Combined missions consisting of 2 missions each (4 missions in total) using melee weapons, which reward 2 melee weapon skins.
- Badlands Track: Combined missions consisting of 4 missions each (8 missions in total), which reward 2 Miramar related skins.
- Rewards for Survivor Title System Season 4 will be granted at the beginning of Season 5.
- SP will be soft-reset, with your performance in Season 4 counting towards your starting SP in Season 5.
- Survival Point rebalance:
- To enable players to climb titles easier, we have increased the amount of SP gained each match.
- In this SP bracket, players are not able to lose points, just like previous season.
- For players of Survivor rank, considering both kills and placement, if placing in the bottom 30% overall in a match, some SP will be lost.
- SP cannot be lowered below 6000.
PUBG Badlands Survivor Pass Title System
Beginner (1 point) ~ Expert (5000 points)
Survivor (Over 6000 points)