PUBG Bug Shows Floating Rock
By Nathan Fusco
A PUBG bug shows a floating rock which players can actually shoot underneath. The clip was posted on Reddit.
The team shows how players can see each other from under the rock and able to shoot the other player. While the player that was shot, couldn't see the one lying down.
The rock is found on Vikendi. Some others are stating they've run into similar problems on different parts of the map.
While it would have been hilarious if the ending spray would have been able to kill off the enemy player, he still ended up outshooting his opponent. In recent PUBG news, PUBG Corp released another update for the PC.
Here are some of the best additions in the PUBG PC Update 4.2.
- Improved vehicle handling of the Scooter, Snowmobile, Snowbike and Motorcycle with Sidecar, thus improving overall driving stability.
- Motorcycle with Sidecar off-road driving control and stability has been greatly improved.
- Helmet and vest health is now better visualized on the UI, along with Backpack capacity.
- Weapon firing mode is now represented visually by icons, instead of text.
- To reduce unnecessary clutter, certain HUD and UI elements are no-longer displayed when waiting to start a match.
- Game version number, server identifier and other information is now located beneath the minimap, instead of the HP bar.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp