PUBG gun damage chart is an essential tool for players to determine which guns are the best at what they do.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is arguably the most militaristic battle royale game on the market. It trades out Fortnite's cartoony style and Blackout's futuristic approach for a grounded gunplay game.
The guns available increase throughout a year and some are map specific as the game grows.
Here's a PUBG gun damage chart for the current weapons available in the game, courtesy of PUBG Gamepedia.
PUBG Gun Damage Chart: Everything You Need to Know
PUBG Gamepdia, part of the Gamepedia family and Fandom Games, is a useful fan-created tool for players out there. They created multiple tiered graphs for every weapon available in the game for players to track and rank.
Here's every available statistic available for tracking on the site:
- Power: The per shot damage without any multipliers applied
- Range: The effective range before the damage is reduced to zero
- Stability: The amount of drift caused by movement and firing
- Rate of Fire: The effective rate of fire over time
- Damage: The theoretical damage from an entire magazine in the chest on unarmored opponents
- Duration of Fire: The rate of fire when in fully automatic or most rapid mode of firing available
- Bullets Per Second: The amount of ammunition placed down range in second
- Damage Per Second: The theoretical maximum amount of damage per second
- Ammunition Type: What type of ammunition is loaded into the arm
- Magazine Size: The size of the magazine
- Capacity: Also known as bulk, or the amount of inventory space taken up
- Attachments: What is attachable to the weapon frame
- Body Damage Level 0: Damage done to the body when armor is at 0
- Body Damage Level 1: Damage done to the body when armor is at 1
- Body Damage Level 2: Damage done to the body when armor is at 2
- Body Damage Level 3: Damage done to the body when armor is at 3
- Head Damage Level 0: Damage done to the head when armor is at 0
- Head Damage Level 1: Damage done to the head when armor is at 1
- Head Damage Level 2: Damage done to the head when armor is at 2
- Head Damage Level 3: Damage done to the head when armor is at 3
Head over to PUBG Gamepedia if you want to track these weapon stats.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp