A PUBG hotfix went live on PC servers Tuesday addressing a bug that caused players inside the new BRDM-2 vehicle to take damage when hitting destructible objects.
PUBG Corp added the BRDM-2 to test servers June 19 before deploying it to live servers June 26. The BRDM-2 is particularly designed to perform as a heavily armored vehicle, making the damage bug all the more frustrating for players.
Additional minor fixes:— PUBG Support (@PUBG_Support) July 3, 2019
- Fixed visual issue with High Waisted Shorts overlapping some shirt skins
- Temporarily removed visually updated Erangel Ghillie Suit which will be re-added when the Erangel Visual Remaster comes to live servers
Tuesday's hot fix applied three other fixes without forcing server downtime. Check out the full list of changes below:
- Fixed a bug causing players inside the BRDM-2 to take damage when driving through destructible objects
- Fixed a problem positioning the pan hitbox higher than intended
- Fixed a visual problem causing High Waisted Shorts to overlap with some shirt skins
- Temporarily removed the visually updated Erangel ghillie suit, which will be re-added when the Erangel visual remaster arrives on live servers
Players must restart Steam to apply the hotfix to their clients.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp