PUBG Mobile Lite Goes Live in Multiple Regions
By Nathan Fusco
PUBG Mobile Lite, a lighter and faster variant of PUBG MOBILE, has launched in multiple regions around the globe. The mobile game is available on Google Play Store in several regions of Southeast Asia, South Asia, North Africa and South America.
Tencent and PUBG Corp created the version of the game to decrease the strain on Mobile devices as it's only has a 490 MB download size and supports more mobile devices with less than 2GB RAM.
The version of the game has only 60 players and a smaller map which allows for the limited strain on your memory and RAM and that's not the only changes. Here are the listed key differences.
● Enhanced Aim Assist:
● Upgrade to Winner Pass
● Bullet Trail Adjustment: PUBG MOBILE LITE will feature increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect
● Weapon Recoil Suppression
● Extended Time to Kill
● Location Display: The map will expose a shooter within the mini-map’s range, providing simplified battle info extraction and increased battle speed;
● Heal while Moving: Players will now be able to heal themselves in all stances, except when they are prone.
● Building Areas/Supplies optimization: Building density and loot frequency has been increased to expedite the looting process and enhance the battle progression
● Map Quality Optimization
● RPG and New Firearm integration
Most of the changes allow for a smoother experience and take out some of the difficulty as lower quality phones can't handle bullet drops or recoil.
If you're in correct region, you can head to the Google Play Store and download it now!
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp and Tencent