PUBG Patch Notes 12.1 release date is almost here.
PUBG season 12 is going to be the biggest update yet that will include remastered maps, weapons, vehicles, aesthetics, improvements. Developers have also included a smoother interface and bug fixes to keep the game operational when players dive into the battle royale.
PUBG Patch 12.21 Release Date: When is it?
PUBG Patch Notes 12.1 release date for PC is June 2, and June 10 for consoles. This update will include the remastered Miramar map which will feature new aesthetics and lore elements. The map will have new vehicles only exclusive to this location. The update will also add a new anti-piercing rifle, capable of knocking out enemies that drive amphibious armored vehicles.
Here are the list of new improvements coming to the new season:
UI / UX Changes
- Added Context Menu (right-click) when customizing your character to facilitate additional options
- Added skin tier information to the Store preview
Lobby "Soccer" Ball (Football)
- 2 soccer balls spawn in each player-occupied starting area.
- The soccer balls vanish once the game begins.
Emergency Pickup Improvements
- Emergency pickup airplanes will appear less frequently.
- There is now a 90-second cooldown between airplanes.
- Optimized overall server processing load
- Improved server performance through server replication cost optimization related to character spawning
PUBG 12.1 Patch Notes will be released based on time zones.