PUBG Team Deathmatch will arrive in PUBG Update 6.2 in the new mode called PUBG Arcade. It's the newest creation by PUBG Corp and will have more than just Team Deathmatch as PUBG Corp promises to "continually add and rotate game types into Arcade."
But it will start with a 8-v-8 Deathmatch over seven different maps pulled from specific spots of the existing map pool. You'll even be allowed to choose your loadout, and spawn into the game with your preferred weapon.
PUBG Team Deathmatch
PUBG Corp went in-depth on multiple different rulesets planned for the classic Team Deathmatch.
- Respawn 5 seconds after each death
- Players respawn close to friendly players if the location is safe
- Players will be briefly invulnerable after respawning
- First team to reach 50 kills, or the highest kills after 10 minutes wins the round
- 2 round wins secures the match victory
- BP will be rewarded based on your individual score
- No Survivor Pass XP is gained
PUBG has seen multiple changes to communication between the fans and the developer with systems like PUBG Labs. Even now, the company is discussing the inclusion of a Skill-Based Rating test.
PUBG Arcade Details
The PUBG Arcade will include a rotating cycle of new and different game modes for players to try. Team Deathmatch is simply the first of many.
The new feature "focuses on the PUBG gunplay that you love, but in new game types to thrill and challenge you," according to PUBG Corp's announcement.
PUBG New Patch Release Date
PUBG Corp has yet to reveal a release date for PUBG Update 6.2.