PUBG Update #30 went live Wednesday on test servers adding improved gas canisters to the game.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS players have an updated environmental item at their disposal during games. Gas Cans, much like any shooter, explode and deal area damage once shot.
Here's everything you need to know about the updated Gas Cans in PUBG.
PUBG Update #30 Adds Improved Gas Cans
- Added strategic elements to the Gas Can, an item that used to be seen to have few advantages to loot
- As soon as a Gas Can explodes, it will deal damage to all players in a radius around its location
- Players closer to the Gas Can will be dealt more damage
- Players too close to their own Gas Cans will be dealt damage, so be careful
How to Use
- Drop a Gas Can on the ground and damage it with bullets or throwables, which will cause it to explode and deal damage to those close by
- Each Gas Can will now display individually in inventories when players have more that one to reduce confusion, as dropping multiple will not multiply the damage.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp