PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Update 7.3 adds in changes to parachutes with the reappearance of the follow feature. PUBG Update 7.3 will also bring in changes to vehicles, VIkendi's train system and a new throwable weapon, C4.
Here is everything we know about parachutes in PUBG Patch 7.3.
PUBG Update 7.3 Parachute Follow Feature: Everything We Know
PUBG Update 7.3 reintroduces the parachute follow feature allowing players to descend together.
The follow feature was disabled due to some technical issues when it was first released in Update 6.2.
The function will aid players from dispersing too far apart in the beginning. It will be helpful in popular locations and not let teams be at a disadvantage.
Here are the mechanics and changes to the follow feature:
- The follow UI will be located at the bottom left of the screen.
- The follow function will be available during the pre-match countdown.
- Players can select a teammate to follow after opening the map.
- Players will have the option to follow and unfollow a player at any time.
- The follow action will be canceled if a player hits apart of the terrain such as a tree.
PUBG Update 7.3 will be released to Test Servers on June 10. A week later, Update 7.3 will be released on Live Servers on June 17.