PUBG Corp introduced two dozen bug fixes to PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS in PUBG Xbox Update 6, released Tuesday.
The fixes address problems ranging from players shooting the double-barrel S686 shotgun three times without reloading to dead bodies making footstep noises. Check out the full list of PUBG Xbox Update 6's bug fixes below.
Xbox & PS4 Players: Live server maintenance is now complete earlier than expected!— PUBG Support (@PUBG_Support) April 9, 2019
The Snowbike, Zima, Flare Gun and more are now available on live servers.
PS4: https://t.co/f0DXcEUPeP pic.twitter.com/XiTcBts5Jp
PUBG Xbox Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the S686 could sometimes be fired three times in a row when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed a bug where the loading screen image occasionally remained in the lobby.
- Fixed the bug where characters traveling certain distances with falling motion after landing.
- Fixed the bug causing an abnormal character animation to be shown when grabbing a Flare Gun in a specific position.
- Fixed a bug causing the swimming animation to incorrectly display under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug showing the interaction highlight and button for destroyed motorbikes and scooters.
- Fixed a bug causing throwables to become invisible after being thrown and switching to a different weapon.
- Fixed a bug resetting reticle brightness when switching copes or picking up dropped weapons.
- Fixed a bug moving players to the mode selection screen instead of session list when entering or leaving a custom match session.
- Fixed a bug showing raining effects indoors.
- Fixed a bug causing dead bodies to make footstep sounds.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the remaining number of rounds in a magazine to be displayed incorrectly when reloading.
- Fixed a bug causing some players to see a flickering afterimage when coming out of ADS mode with a scope attached in FPP.
- Fixed a bug displaying an animation backward when the character is armed with melee weapons and walking backwards.
- Fixed a bug preventing characters and shadows from displaying swimming animations in FPP mode.
- Fixed a bug preventing switching helmets, vests and weapons when the inventory is full.
- Fixed a bug causing smoke grenade fuses to start when touching the ground instead of when the pin is pulled out.
- Fixed the bug preventing weapon switching when pulling out the safety pin of a grenade.
- Fixed a bug causing two skins to have identical names.
- Fixed a bug causing Molotov flame sounds to be heard over 1-kilometer distances.
- Fixed a bug causing care packages to stick in an abnormal motion when obstructed from landing.
- Fixed a bug causing characters to attack with fists instead of throwing throwables when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed a bug where shadows intermittently appear in doors on Vikendi.
- Fixed a bug letting grenades deal damage through the walls of certain buildings.
Photo courtesy of PUBG Corp