Raven Software, one of the studios behind the scenes of Call of Duty: Warzone, has published special Calling Cards to celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride Month.
"Happy Pride month!" Raven wrote in a short announcement thread on Twitter, "As a part of our celebration, we are adding 8 new Pride flags for free for all #Warzone players!"
The thread, published via Raven's official Twitter profile on Tuesday, June 15, included images and explanations of the eight flags being added as Calling Cards for Pride 2021. Like similar calling cards released in previous years, these will be free and added to players' inventories automatically.
"Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are excited to expand our in-game representation of LGBTQIA+ identities," they wrote.
Raven Software Celebrates Pride Month with Warzone Cosmetics
The eight flags—which we've identified using their colors—added in honor of Pride Month this year are:
- Genderqueer—Purple, white, and green
- Agender—Black, gray, white, and lime
- Aromantic—Green, lime, white, grey, and black
- Intersex—Yellow with a purple circle
- Genderfluid—Pink, white, violet, black, and indigo
- Pansexual—Pink, yellow, and blue
- Gay Man (Achillean)—Shades of teal, white, and shades of blue
- Progress Pride—Traditional 6-color flag with trans and "Philly" triangle stripes
This isn't the first time Pride-themed cosmetics have been added into Warzone. Last year, six other flags made an appearance as calling cards in honor of Pride month—for a total of 14. Last year's six were:
- Asexual—Black, gray, white, and purple
- Transgender—Blue, pink, and white
- Bisexual—Pink, purple, and blue
- 6-Stripe LGBTQ+—Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- Non-binary—Yellow, white, purple, and black
- Lesbian—Shades of pink, white, and shades of red (though it has since been replaced within the community by the design published by Emily Gwen)
Happy Pride, Raven!