The Red Door locations in Warzone Season 4 are a trending topic in the Call of Duty world at the moment as players are just discovering that these strange easter eggs are worthwhile for even the most competitive of gamers to explore.
Here are all the locations of the new Red Doors in Call of Duty Warzone: Season 4.
Red Door Locations Warzone Season 4: Where to Find
While the Red Doors are guaranteed to spawn every game, there are set spawns for them across Verdansk.
What's tough, however, is that if they don't spawn ready to be activated, they don't leave any traces behind at all, making it tough to discover and remember where they can be found. Also, it seems that most players have experienced that only up to three Red Doors will be present per match.
Here are the nine Red Door locations that players have discovered in Season 4 so far:
- Inside the main building of Summit
- Inside the Old Mine to the southwest of Summit
- Inside a building on the northern edge of the Salt Mine
- Inside a large building on the southwest side of the Salt Mine
- Inside the fully-built plane in Factory
- Underneath the half-built plane in Factory
- By the scoreboard on the west side of Stadium
- Under the commentator’s box on the south side of Stadium
- On the second floor of Nakatomi Plaza
As established before the launch of Season 4, the Red Doors are a new fast travel system in the city of Verdansk. However, we now know that interacting with a Red Door and stepping through it activates a Black Ops Cold War Zombies-esque sequence complete with ominous scrambled numbers.
Once through, players will spawn in one of 12 random rooms outfitted with high-tier legendary loot boxes and killstreak pickups similar to the hidden bunkers:
- Military Base
- Near Bunker 0
- North of ATC
- Salt Mine
- Promenade East
- Block 18
The Red Doors close off to the rest of the lobby when one player or one squad uses it.