Red Fang Borderlands 3 is a modification for the character FL4K. Here's everything you need to know about providing a legendary upgrade for this character.
Red Fang Borderlands 3 Explained
The Red Fang for Borderlands 3 is actually not a weapon, but instead a mod upgrade for the character FL4K, a playable robot from the Beastmaster class. FL4K is a formidable character, as their skills such as Fade Away and Rakk Attack can deal with large amounts of enemies in a short period of time.
With the addition of the Red Fang mod, many of FL4K's abilities are drastically increased. In order to obtain the Red Fang, you're going to have to take down some bosses and hope that they drop one. Bosses like the Graveward have a high probability of dropping a Red Fang.
Every time a Red Fang is dropped, it can boost three of the following abilities:
- Brand-specific weapon fire rate
- Brand-specific weapon critical damage
- Brand-specific weapon damage
- Elemental resistance
- Max health
- Shield capacity
If you have multiple Red Fangs, choose wisely on which combination of skills you'd like to have increased.
Along with the three randomized bonuses, the Red Fang will also give one of these three special perks:
- Eager to Impress - this will reduce the CD of your Action Skill whenever you or your pet kills an enemy
- Ferocity - Your pet damage is increased overall
- He Bites - When an enemy damages your pet, a portion of that damage will be inflicted on you