Resident Evil 3 Remake trophies have been leaked.
Players are already planning out how they're going to perfectly complete Capcom's remake of Resident Evil 3. It appears they already have a long stint of work ahead of them according to the list of leaked trophies for the game. There's a grand total of 33 trophies in the game—four of which are still secret at the time of writing. They will most likely be revealed after release.
This list first appeared on the gaming website PowerPyx on March 21. However, it has since been taken down "per Capcom’s request."
Resident Evil 3 Remake Trophies Full Leaked List
- Farewell Raccoon : Obtain all trophies.
- Sensational : Complete the game with S-Rank.
- Let It Go : Nemesis to abandon an object.
- The Power of Gems : Place all the gems in the metro station clock.
- The Flower with Fuses : Collect all the fuses in the hangar in less than 5 minutes.
- G.I. Jill : Complete the game in “Hardcore” mode or higher.
- Pandora’s Box : Complete the game without opening the item chest.
- Double Cut : Defeat two enemies with a single shot.
- All Seen, All Read : Read all Story Documents.
- Open Sesame : Open all safes, lockers, and locks.
- Tonic Jill : Complete the game in “Normal” mode or higher.
- You’re Not Bad! : Complete the game without using more than one healing item.
- Parked in Double File : Complete the game in less than 2 hours.
- Hard Awakening : Escape from Jill’s building.
- Go Ahead, in the Metro : Escape from the residential area of Raccoon City.
- Change of Scenery : Leave downtown Raccoon City.
- A Little Space : Increase the inventory capacity.
- Backfire : Defeat Nemesis on the roof.
- Emergency Call : Leave the police station.
- Breaking Brad : Kill Brad.
- Don’t Know What I Have : Leave the square of the clock tower.
- Near the Danger : Follow Nicholai into the depths of the installation.
- Nemesis, the Return : Defeat Nemesis in its 2nd form.
- Nemesis, the Return of Revival : Defeat Nemesis in its 3rd form.
- Fuuusion! : Make an item.
- Is it approved? : Upgrade a weapon.
- Saturated Emergencies : Resist the horde of zombies.
- Hello Charlie! : Destroy a Charlie Figurine.
- Traveling Arsenal : Obtain all available weapons in the campaign.
- Four additional "hidden" trophies.