Revenant is one of several characters in Apex Legends' files that players expect one day to join the cast of playable Legends. Revenant in particular seems close to that milestone. The mysterious character has appeared in-game as a narrator and in the distance of a limited-time mode, gaining suspicion along the way.
Despite not yet being playable, Revenant's abilities have been in the Apex Legends files. They've even received changes over the months they've been available to view.
The most recent set abilities for Revenant is as follows:
- Passive: Infiltrator — Climb walls higher and crouch walk faster
- Mark for Death — Fire a poison dagger. Press again to reveal the target's location for up to 60 seconds. The mark is removed if the target heals to full.
- Poison Bomb — Launch a poison bomb that damages and slows targets hit.
- Death Recall — Drop a totem that protects anyone who uses it from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem with 20 health.
- Silence — Throw a device that disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
Exactly which of these abilities will ultimately be part of Revenant's kit likely won't be known until Respawn Entertainment confirms the character officially.
Photo courtesy of Respawn Entertainment/Electronic Arts