Road to Gears 5 Achievements: What are the 11 Achievements?
By Nathan Fusco
Road to Gears 5 achievements have been revealed. Fans have a chance to complete 11 limited-time challenges. Every challenge instantly unlocks exclusive content in Gears of War 4 that will also be waiting for you in Gears 5 on launch day.
Here are the 11 challenges.
Road to Gears 5 Achievements
Sadly, the first one was only attainable up to June 9, 2019.
- Earn 1 Million points (2x Versus Score or 1x Horde XP)
- Reach Re-Up 10 (Retroactive)
- Complete the Campaign on Hardcore Difficulty or higher in Co-Op (Retroactive)
- Get 50 achievements in Gears of War 4 (Retroactive)
- Get 250 kills in Public Versus in Gears of War 4
- Get 2500 kills in Horde in Gears of War 4
- Craft the High Roller emblem in Gears of War 4 for 3,000 scrap
- Watch 60 minutes of ELEAGUE Invitational on live.gearsofwar.com on July 13-14
- Complete 5 Matches of Escalation in Gears of War 4
- Reach Level 10 in Multiplayer in Gears of War 4 (Retroactive)
- Complete 10 Rounds of Public Versus in Gears of War 4
- Complete 3 Matches of Public Horde (25 or 50 wave) in Gears of War 4
- Complete the Gears of War 4 Campaign in Co-op on any Difficulty (Retroactive)
GILDED WEAPON SKIN SET
- Unlock an Achievement in Every Gears of War game (Retroactive)
The rest of the challenges are available until Sept. 2 at 1 p.m. ET. You can find the rewards for each challenge here.
Photo courtesy of The Coalition