Epic Game's collaboration with Psyonix has revived Llama-Rama—an event that offers rewards in both Fortnite and Rocket League.
This year's Llama-Rama will be running from March 26 at 12 p.m. ET to April 9 at 4 p.m. ET and is meant to celebrate the launch of Rocket League's Season 2. In addition to unique in-game challenges, players will also be treated to an in-game concert by Grammy-nominated DJ Kaskade who worked on the soundtrack for the game.
Just like last time, players who complete the challenges will receive rewards in both Fortnite and Rocket League. However, this year, the challenges need to be completed in Rocket League. We've compiled a full list below:
Rocket League Llama-Rama Rewards: Full List
There are six challenges in which players can earn rewards. The first five apply to both games while the sixth is only for Rocket League.
Challenge 1 "BEYONDER"—Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper - DJ Yonder
Challenge 2: "MORE LLAMA BELL"—Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem - Llama Bell
Challenge 3: "OVER YONDER"—Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal - DJ Yonder
Challenge 4: "UMBRELLA ROYALE"—Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels - Umbrella Royale
Challenge 5: "EXTRA ORDINARY"—Play one online match in any Extra Mode
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title - Extra Ordinary
Challenge 6: "WINNING IS EVERYTHING"—Win ten online matches
- 10,000 XP in Rocket League
More information can be found on Epic's Fortnite news tab.