Rogue Company Unable to Connect to Server: How to Fix
By Nick O'Neil
Rogue Company Unable to Connect to Server is a pesky bug that can affect players at anytime, most recently on Sept. 2. Find out everything you need to know about this Rogue Company server issue below.
Rogue Company Unable to Connect to Server
Rogue Company servers went down for updates early Wednesday morning causing players to report the inability to connect to servers. Servers have since re-stabilized with the Retail Therapy update now live.
Notable Retail Therapy updates include:
- Favelas map returns
- Team pings can now be confirmed
- Friendly crosshair color now displays over teammates
- Playstation 4 and Xbox One keyboard and mouse disabled temporarily
- Emotes can now be equipped to all rogues
- Deadzone adjustments now available on settings menu
- Players can now ping enemy deployables and gadgets
Players should not be experiencing Rogue Company server connection issues now that the Retail Therapy patch is live. Be sure to check the official Rogue Company twitter for any server updates if issues do arise.