Roller Champions players want to know how to get Twitch Drops for the game.
Ubisoft has issued a collection of Twitch Drops for eager players looking to leave their mark on the game. Below, we've explained how to go about getting those drops and what awaits those that do.
How to Get Roller Champion Twitch Drops
Like most Twitch Drops, viewers will need to ensure their Twitch Account is linked to the correct third-party account. In this case, it's Ubisoft.
To check if the accounts are linked, visit Twitch.tv and follow these instructions:
- Locate the Profile drop menu from the top right of the screen.
- From the drop menu, select "Settings" near the bottom.
- While in the Settings page, click the "Connections" tab.
- While viewing the Connections tab, scroll down to the Ubisoft listing. Either an account username or the purple "Connect" button should be visible.
Those who still need to connect their accounts can do so while in the Connections tab:
- Click the purple "Connect" button from the Ubisoft listing. This will prompt a pop-up.
- Click "Get Started" from the pop-up. This will bring up three account options: PC, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network.
- If the correct account is not already signed-in, log-in using the appropriate credentials. If it is already correctly signed-in, proceed by clicking the next button.
This should successfully link both accounts and allow players to receive drops.
Roller Champion Twitch Drops: All Rewards
There are currently three drop rewards players can become eligible to obtain by watching their favorite streamer try the game out on Twitch. These are:
- Winner Lootball Rewards
- Basic Lootball Rewards
- "I Was Here" Tag
Interested viewers should make sure the streamer they're watching has drops enabled. Otherwise, they'll end up missing out on exclusive rewards.